Lang Products by Wendy Bentley




Hi Friends,
I am excited to announce my latest collection, Favorite Things for Lang. This collection is meant to make you smile. It is such a joy receiving comments from friends and fans; just knowing my art has touched someone's heart is so rewarding.

Today, I will be doing a live chat on facebook/thelangcompany at 2-3:00 CST, if you have any questions. 

Along with the live chat is a short video of my studio chatting about my sun painting and my other collection, Elegance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=jS_sLEydgmo

And there is more....








I am always interested to know what style speaks to my friends and family. The Elegance collection was created in a very different way from the paintings of Favorite Things. Elegance Collection is nature-inspired, filled with vintage etchings, patterns and sophisticated, collaged motifs with inspirational quotes. 

Part of being an artist, for me, is mixing up artistic techniques which create such completely different results. I hope both are enjoyed!

No comments :

Post a Comment