Keepsake Boxes


Tweetily doodle to everyone!
I am excited to show a fun Friday project my friend, Stacy and I did together. Stacy and I were once co-workers and are both moms with young children who love to play together. We decided to do this cute, creative project based on a gift Stacy made for Chet when he was born. This keepsake box is perfect to give at a baby shower filled with baby "firsts." Baby's first bib, first binky, onesy and a journal for the mom. Here are some other ideas Stacy and I thought would be fun: Add a felt number for any age birthday. Make matching cloth napkins for holding the utensils for a children or ladies' luncheon. Look for these Sweet Summer boxes at my shop coming soon or send me an email to purchase these cute fabric boxes. Here is the beautiful box Stacy made me 5+ years ago for Chet.

No comments :

Post a Comment