Sweet Summer dresses by Curious Georgia




Hi Friends,
You know what is fun? Designing new fabric collections. I just love it! You know what is even more fun? Seeing collections, like Sweet Summer, developed into cute dresses, aprons, totes and quilts. Here are some really cute dresses made by Etsy Shop, Curious Georgia, LTD. I have had the pleasure of working with Heather, the owner on two of my collections and it has been a joy. I asked Heather to tell us a little about herself.


Hi! My name is Heather and I am a California mom to three adorable little girls and wife to my very supportive hubby. I learned to sew at an early age when my mom taught me the basics on her Kenmore sewing machine from Sears. I have dabbled in sewing my entire life but didn’t start creating my own unique designs until I had three girls to dress.
Curious Georgia LTD. is a clothing line with the motto…"cute clothes for curious kids." We all know how curious kids can get and this means getting dirty and playing hard. My clothes are all made from designer fabrics…mostly of 100% cotton. These fabrics wash up nicely even when splattered with paint, mud, or even strawberry jam.
I hope you find something you can’t live without as you browse my shop. And if you don’t then send me a message and together we can create something fantastic for your little one!

Here are the dresses listed in my shop:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/80797001/sweet-summer-reverse-knot-dress-sizes-6
http://www.etsy.com/listing/80796399/sweet-summer-tiered-twirl-dress-sizes



These cute dresses are for sale! Warning: You will crave ice cream. Check out the variety of clothes made by Curious Georgia. Special thanks to Mi-lolli for her photography.

No comments :

Post a Comment