Dreams of Flowers Calendar








Tweetily Doodle to you! 
Here is an affordable calendar you can find at Michael's Craft Store this month. It is a 16 month calendar, so you can start plugging in dates for next year while having some wall art to enjoy. These illustrations are a combination of many mediums that I did...original paintings, pen and ink doodles, collaged flowers (that my mom and I did together) and then I compiled the final compositions digitally. Each month has an inspirational message, like "Daydreaming is the sweet wonder of Summer," written by poets and other renowned persons. If you are looking for wall art with Dreams of Flowers, look for collections I have through Bentley Publishing GroupI hope these pieces inspire you to live a fulfilled life!

No comments :

Post a Comment