Angiebabygifts Tweet Baby Blanket


I am always so thrilled to find new products made with my fabric. Etsy is a great place to meet new creative people and see what they have done with my fabric. I recently asked Angie, from San Diego, CA if she would mind if I highlighted her on my blog. She has made this beautiful baby blanket with my Tweet Collection, as well as Blossom Lane as an accent. http://www.etsy.com/listing/61939825
Here is a little about Angie in her words:


♥ As much as I am for progress and technology in the digital age that we live in, I think there’s a special and charming quality about something handmade. It’s a labor of love, like the blankets my mother made from colorful scraps of fabric. She made a blanket for each one of her children and now her children’s children can be wrapped in the same blanket of love.
♥ My creative pursuits started in painting and drawing, but since taking up sewing, I have found a new addiction -- FABRIC! There are just "sew" many fabulous and beautiful fabric designs and endless creations to make, it is easy to get hooked! 
♥ All the items in my shop are made with quality fabrics and materials. Because I like things to be stylish, practical and durable, I also strive to make things that way. 
♥ I hope you enjoy looking through my Etsy shop. Why not treat yourself or someone you care about with a handmade gift of love today!
www.angiesartstudio.com
http://www.etsy.com/people/angiebabygifts 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AngiesArtandCraft


Wonderful Job, Angie.

No comments :

Post a Comment