Blossom Lane Fabric Zipper Pouch created by Bluecalla



I am happy to present a wonderful zipper pouch created from my Blossom Lane Fabric Collection by Celine and her Bluecalla Etsy store. 

Here is a little about Celine in her words: "I'm a total sewing addict! I started by sewing clothes for my kids and after receiving many compliments, I bought myself a fantastic sewing machine and the rest is history! I have been able to quit my day job as a web developer and I now sew handbags for a living. I recently added some quilts to my shop - these are made by my mother with scraps from my bags. She has been sewing all her life and taught me a lot!"

Thanks for sharing you story, Celine.

To get all the details about this zipper pouch, price, measurements check out Celine's site at Etsy.

http://bluecallahome.etsy.com

To find Blossom Lane made by Timeless Treasures, check your local quilt shop first & if it isn't available, go to my Licensees & Retailers page for on-line stores near you.

No comments :

Post a Comment