Blossom Lane Purse from Sephyra



Hi Everyone, I would like to introduce you to Jenny at her Etsy Store, Sephyra. She has made a beautiful purse that is unique inside and out from two of the fabrics from Blossom Lane. Here is a little about Jenny, from Farnham, Quebec, Canada.


"I am a young mother of 29 years and I am passionate knitting for over 12 years. I wanted to stay at home with my little treasure that is growing up, so I decided to start my own home business. The morning, I wake up with a smile, and I will create unique items, along with my little flower that hatched ... Je suis une jeune maman de 29 ans et je suis passionée de tricot depuis plus de 12 ans. J'avais envie de rester à la maison avec mon petit trésor qui grandit, j'ai donc décidé de démarrer ma propre entreprise chez moi. Le matin, je me lève avec le sourire, et je vous crée des items uniques, aux côtés de ma petite fleur qui éclos..."


Check out Jenny's store http://www.etsy.com/listing/48548254/wendy-bentley-lots-of-pockets-tote


Looking for Blossom Lane? Check your local quilt shop first & if it isn't available, here are a few choices online www.craftycornerquiltandsewingshoppe.com,

www.aquiltersgarden.net or www.patchworkplusquiltshop.com.

No comments :

Post a Comment