MayasKalupi Etsy Store




GIFT SET - Mini Coloring Wallet and Your Princess Purse & Mini Coloring Wallet - Sunflowers in White - Wendy Bentley fabric - Notepad and Crayons included

I recently had the pleasure of meeting Armee on-line at her Etsy Store called MayasKalupi's. Here is a little about Armee in her words.

"I have enjoyed creating crafts since I was a child. I remember when I was in 4th grade I used to buy plastic headbands, embellish them and then sell to my classmates.
My mother taught me sew when I was 10 years old. My 2 sisters and I would sew baby shorts, shirts, pajamas, etc. for our my mother during the summer so we could buy special treasures, like stationery, plastic wallet, stickers, a new pencil case...I was proud of my hard work and accomplishments at such a young age! Years later, now, I'm a stay home mom to my adorable baby girl who also sews and sells her own stuff to earn extra money. My husband and I moved here in the US from the Philippines on March of 2007. I now consider U.S our home but still only next to my native land.

SALAMAT SA LAHAT! (Thank you to all!)
"

Thank you Armee, for sharing your story. Here is a link to her Etsy Store site:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/54112632/gift-set-mini-coloring-wallet-and-your

To look for Blossom Lane or Tweet fabric made by Timeless Treasures,
check your local quilt shop first & if it isn't available, here are a few choices online...www.quiltique.com, www.whimsycottage.net or www.craftsandframes.com.


No comments :

Post a Comment