Blossom Lane Quilt


I would like to thank Mrs. Haslina Haroon for sending me a picture of the Blossom Lane quilt she made. What a beautiful, wonderful creation! Here is her kind message below.

Dearest Ms. Bentley,
I found your pattern on the Fat Quarter Shop website, and wasted no time looking for co-ordinating fabric. I am proud of what I have produced (included in the attachment) and would like to thank you for coming up with such beautiful fabric.
With kind regards,
Haslina Haroon (Mrs)
Malaysia

Thank you Haslina!

For more collections,
check your local quilt shop first & if it isn't available, here are a few choices online...www.kikiquilts.com, www.fabriccenter.net, www.quiltpatchva.com and www.originalquilts.com for Blossom Lane fabric/patterns and also a new collection called Tweet by Wendy Bentley through Timeless Treasures Fabric.

No comments :

Post a Comment